Hiren’s BootCD is a completely free bootable CD that contains a load of useful tools you can make use of in a variety of situations like analyzing, recovering and fixing your computer even if the primary operating system can not be booted.
It is a great resource for anyone with computer problems who is having trouble accessing the internet to download programs in an attempt to fix it. It has a multitude of tools divided into a number of categories like partitioning tools, backup, recovery and BIOS/CMOS tools to name a few.
With some simple knowledge about what is contained on the CD, you can use it to repair many problems computer like hard drive failure, virus infections, partitioning, password recovery and data recovery.
- MiniXp Wireless driversVBS/WSH support, Customize background, Resolution, more keyboard layouts, updated drivers and now easily add your LAN/WLAN drivers.
- BulletsPassView 1.00: Reveal the passwords stored behind the bullet (asterisk) characters in Windows / IE (Updated Asterisk Logger) x32/x64 (Windows Freeware).
- Calcute 7.10.4: A compact scientific tape calculator with many features (Windows Freeware).
- CloneSpy 2.52: Duplicate file cleanup tool, can optionaly create hardlinks to save space (Windows Freeware).
- DataRescue DD 1.0: DrDD is a disk imager intended for data recovery and backup of partially corrupted storage devices, the main advantages are Range Selection and Copy Backward Direction (Windows Freeware).
- DiskImage 1.6: Creates and writes disk images files to hard and floppy disks (Windows Freeware).
- DiskWipe 1.2: Securely erases the contents of a disk replacing it with random data or leaving the drive completely blank (Windows Freeware).
- Ext2Explore 2.2.71: To explore ext2/ext3/ext4 disk/partition, can also be used to view and copy disk and file system images (Windows Freeware).
- FbInst 1.6: A tool to create universal flash boot disk that boots from all computers (Windows Freeware).
- Filemon 7.04: Monitors and displays file system activity on a system in real-time (Windows Freeware).
- MyDefrag 4.3.1: Free disk defragment and optimize utility (formerly JkDefrag) for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Windows Freeware).
- Regmon 7.04: A monitoring utility that will show you which applications are accessing your Registry (Windows Freeware).
- RMPrepUSB 2.1.600: Partition and format your USB drive and make it bootable (Windows Freeware).
- Router IP/Passwords: The complete list of Default Router Passwords and Default Router IP Addresses, can be useful if you have misplaced the manual or lost your router password (Windows Freeware).
- SniffPass 1.12: A password monitoring tool that listens to your network, capture the passwords that pass through your network adapter, it works on POP3, IMAP4, SMTP,
- FTP, and HTTP protocols and recovers lost Web/FTP/Email passwords x32/x64 (Windows Freeware).
- System Explorer 2.6.1: Shows detailed system information about processes, startups, IE addons, drivers, explorer, etc. (Windows Freeware).
- TFtpd32 3.51: Tftpd32 is for Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) client, including DHCP, TFTP, SNTP and Syslog servers, can also be used for PXE boot (Windows Freeware).
- Video Memory Stress Test CE 1.21: Tests all video RAM accessible by 32-bit CPU address space from a clean environment (Dos Freeware).
- XOSL 1.1.5: A graphical boot manager that supports multi-booting of various operating systems (Dos Freeware).
7-Zip 9.20, Astra 5.48, Autoruns 10.06, Avira AntiVir Personal (31-12-2010), BlueScreenView 1.30, CCleaner 3.02.1343, ComboFix (31-12-2010), CurrPorts 1.85, Defraggler 2.01.239, Dr.Web CureIt! Antivirus (31-12-2010), DriveImage XML 2.20, FastCopy 2.06, GPU-Z 0.5.0, grub4dos 2010-12-25, HBCD Customizer 1.5, HBCD Program Launcher 2.0, HDD Low Level Format Tool (Fixed issues with MiniXp), IE PassView 1.25, IrfanView 4.28, IsoBuster 2.8.5, Keyboard patch should now work under x64, LicenseCrawler 188.8.131.52, Mail PassView 1.70, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1 (31-12-2010), MBRWizard 3.0.73, MessenPass 1.40, MyUninstaller 1.70, OpenedFilesView 1.47, Opera 9.64, PasswordFox 1.26, PC Wizard 2010.1.961, PhotoRec 6.12b, PLoP Boot Manager 5.0.11, Process Explorer 14.1, PST (Outlook) Password Recovery 1.15, Recuva 1.39.509, RegScanner 1.83, Remove Fake Antivirus 1.72, Samsung ESTOOL 3.01v, SearchMyFiles 1.61, SeaTools for Dos 2.22, ShellExView 1.50, SmartSniff 1.72, Speccy 1.07.205, Spybot – Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (31-12-2010), SpywareBlaster 4.4 (31-12-2010), SuperAntispyware 4.47.1000 (31-12-2010), TeamViewer 5.0.8703 (Fixed), TestDisk 6.12b, Total Commander 7.56a, USBDeview 1.84, Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.19, Xp-AntiSpy 3.97.10.